Booking for club nights
Due to popular demand we are currently capping the number of people who attend our club nights.
Until further notice all non-members who wish to attend an SBC club night will be expected to register for a limited number of places, in advance via our Eventbrite page.
All SBC members are unaffected by this change, and may attend whichever club nights they choose, without prior booking.
How to book your place
All non-Member players
Booking a place for each club night is free, and opens at 10am on each Friday before the Monday club night.
If you secure a place, you will still need to pay the club night fee of £5 at the session as usual. And if you are new to the club, you will also need to be registered by the session organiser
The link to book a place will also be publicised via club WhatsApp and Facebook channels at 10am on Friday morning so keep an eye out there.
How registration works:
- If club night is fully booked, you can be added to a waitlist which will automatically release places when they become available.
- If you are next in the queue when someone cancels, you will have 4 hours to claim it, otherwise it will be offered to the next person. Please do not contact committee members asking for a place.
- If you book but cannot attend please cancel your place as soon as possible using the link in your original email. If you no-show without cancelling, this may affect your eligibility to book future club nights.
- Places are non-transferable.
- If you join as a new SBC member from 28 January 2020, you will not be eligible for this member benefit.
Existing SBC members
All SBC members are unaffected by this change. You may attend whichever club nights you choose, without prior booking.
Thank you to all players for your patience during this busy time.