As well as offering a casual pay and play model at our club sessions for everyone, we also offer an annual membership for those who want to get more involved in SBC.
Membership for the 2019-2020 season is now closed for new members, with exceptions made at the discretion of the SBC Committee.
Generally as a member you are eligible to:
- Represent the club in local league teams
- Benefit from greater access to club nights, without having to pre-register at busy times
- Get exclusive access to club kit, when available
- Influence how SBC is run – you can vote at club AGMs and run for committee positions
- Benefit from ‘early bird’ booking for club socials
- Join dedicated training and development sessions
- Have a warm fuzzy feeling from helping contribute to the community’s growth
The benefits for members in the 2018/19 season included these and more.
The funds will go towards supporting the finances of the club throughout the year, including subsidising match costs, socials and club nights.
The small print
Membership code of conduct
Members will be expected to behave in a way that reflects the club and its ethos as set out in our policies. The committee reserve the right to remove members who violate our code of conduct. These members may also forfeit their right to a refund.