As well as offering a casual pay and play model at our club sessions for everyone, we also offer an annual membership for those who want to represent our club in the league and get more involved.
Membership for the 17 September 2018 – 16 September 2019 season is £10.
As a member you are eligible to:
- Represent the club in local league teams
- Get exclusive access to club kit, when available
- Influence how SBC is run – you can vote at club AGMs and run for committee positions
- Receive select discounts from suppliers, when available
- Benefit from ‘early bird’ booking for club socials
- Join dedicated training and development sessions
- Have a warm fuzzy feeling from helping contribute to the community’s growth
The funds will go towards supporting the finances of the club throughout the year, including subsidising match costs, socials and club nights.
The small print
Membership paid for the 2018/19 season will start on 17 September 2018 and will be valid until 16 September 2019 for one person only. Renewal fees for the following season will be announced in Summer 2019. Fees must be paid prior to playing in a league match or if you wish to run for a committee position.
The cost remains the same no matter the time of year you join.
Members will be expected to behave in a way that reflects the club and its ethos as set out in our policies. The committee reserve the right to remove members who violate our code of conduct. These members may forfeit their right to a refund.
To become a member please speak to one of the committee members at a club session.